Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yay joined another CT! & other news

Oh I am so excited!  I joined another CT for C.C. Creationz & she also owns a store at Scrappin Dollars.

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while.  I was hoping I would have received another kit from Country Hollow Creations but with the holidays coming up and all this H1N1 stuff going around I'm learning to work on my patience. I just with that while I was working on my patience I wouldn't have so much free time on my hands! LOL.  But anywho I should be working on some things for C.C. Creationz very soon & will definitely have some awesome layouts & more up within a week!

If you want to remain up to date with things I post (and I know you do!) be sure to follow me!  Also if anyone is interested in swapping blinkies lemme know.  I'd be more than interested to swap blinkies for a little advertising for each others blogs...

Until next time, keep scrappin - hehe.

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment