Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sweet Creations Blog Train - Now Accepting Designers

I joined my first blog train!  So many firsts lately, the first of many more I hope!!  The information is below, please be sure to direct & questions/comments/etc to Jen by e-mailing her or going to her blog.  All the info is listed below. The color palette & seal are also available on her blog or once you join the group she will send them to you with more information!  I already finished my kit & preview, now I just have to wait til December 1st to post it. It's quite an extensive freebie, lots of things!

On to the Blog Train Information!

No better way to bring more people to your blog than an awesome freebie! Jen's starting a monthly blog train that will make its first departure Dec 1st, now all she needs is you to help me make it a huge success!
No restrictions on size or amount in your kit! Just grab the color palette and
let the creativity flow.

Blog: http://sweetcreationsblogtrain.blogspot.com/
Yahoo Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SweetCreationsBlogTrain/
Email Jen at : jenssweettemptations@gmail.com




Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment