Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Winter Magic Blog Train - Now Seeking Designers



My second blog train!  I haven't started working on this one yet but I know
it's going to be fantastic!  I think I will make a few templates for this one as well,
it's time for me to make more templates!  We shall see :o)  If you're interested
in joining look at the info below.  For questions/comments about this
blog train please refer to the blog below, yahoo group, and e-mail addies below!





Train Will start at http://blogtrainad.blogspot.com/

You are more then welcome to make Kits, Templates, Cu items and ECT.

Please Have Your Part Ready and uploaded by Nov 28th
Codes will be emailed to participants no later then Nov 30th

Train Departs on Tuesday December 1st

If you would like to participate or have any questions
please email jaleereneedesigns@mischiefscrapz.info

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment