Friday, November 6, 2009

CT News, Scrap Kit News, and Babbling

Just wanted to post an update. I have recently joined Country Hallow's Personal CT. And I am very excited! I hope it works out! I totally didn't realize what LO's were until I talked with Charly & now I know what they are and I have made them already in the past & love making LO's. And also make taggies all the time (of course I haven't posted any examples up here yet but I will soon) and am also working on tutorial writing.

I started a tutorial, got upset with it, and threw it away.  Hehe. Just no patience for that, so I'm going to start writing another one when I do my next taggie!  My most frustrating part is that I like to merge so many things together from different designers & scrap kits that it can be frustrating to figure out who to properly credit. The last tutorial I attempted to work on had a list of about 12 people so I threw that tutorial out the window. I think next time I won't use as much things, but I just love so much!

I have also been working on my very own scrap kit!  I have been working for the past few days downloading CU items & studying their TOU's to see that I would be able to use them in a kit. And also created some things of my very own which was just amazing for me because I have never created a picture tube (though I have tubed things) and I created one & made designs with it & it turned out quite nice for a first try. In any event I worked for about 6 hours coloring, adding textures, beveling, etc..  pieces to go into my kit & then searching for more because I just don't want a tiny little kit with 10 things. I mean my favorite kits to download are the kits that have tons of good stuff so I can go back and use them again & again. So I want to have a kit like that!  Anyway I'm done babbling, when I get a preview of the frames & embellishments I created using my tube & a script...  I will share them here as a freebie (tho no one seems to visit my blog or follow my blog or download my stuff) lol.

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment