Sunday, September 27, 2009

Such a busy Saturday

So yesterday I had a busy day.  I woke up around 7am and wandered around the house for a while, not really doing anything.  My sister got ahold of me around 9am to say they were going shopping.  They picked me up around 9.30am and the shopping commenced.  It didn't end until around 3pm to which I met some friends to go "galaxy bowling" until 5pm.  Then we went to a random mexican restaurant to have margaritas.  Only I didn't have a margarita, I had a strawberry daquiri and the waiter pronounced it wrong, which made me giggle.  Then we met up with my sister again to go to the Airborne Toxic Event.  They were playing at Peoples Court, in downtown Des Moines, IA.  It was a great concert, except that when all the teenie boppers were jumping up and down I thought the floor was going to cave in.  :o)  I have pictures and videos but I'll share those some other time.  And probably not on here since I don't know if anyone even reads this.

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment