Friday, September 11, 2009

Givin Ya Mad Lips (my attempt)

Listed below are three convo-sations from Season 2 True Blood. Yo challenge is ta
fill in da blanks and complete what he said she said.

The first convo must be exactly what Bill and Sookie said on screen word fo’ word.
Convo 2 and 3 is open for interpretation, just like da gossip.

Bill: how do you MEAN?
Sookie: we’ve never had MAKE UP SEX BEFORE
Bill: How does it COMPARE to I THOUGHT I WAS dead SEX
Sookie: THAT was PRETTY great too BUT I WOULDN'T WANT to go THROUGH THAT again

Sam: SECRET what SECRET
Daphne: FIBBER
Sam: I AIN'T in THE MOOD TONIGHT little GIRL
Sam: Daphne Daphne well HEY
Daphne: HEY your own self

Stan: and YOU Fellowship has YOUR MAKER and YOUR TELEPATH and still YOU do NOTHIN
Eric: Are you QueSTIONING my LOYALTY Stan
Stan: Just TRYING to return GODRIC to HIS RIGHTFUL position
Eric: oh REALLY because I THINK you have another AGENDA

Now I realize the last 2 you could have changed to say anything but I wasn't feeling very creative at the time so I just went with what was ACTUALLY said lol.  I may work on this later and come up with something better and/or funny just to share.  But for now I've got nothing :o)


Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment