Sunday, September 27, 2009

Another win (the big one!)

Okay so not really the "big one" if you're thinking of the jackpot on the lotto ;o)  But hey maybe if I ever bought a ticket I'd win.  I'm contemplating but if I won I don't know what I'd do!  I like my job but would I keep it if I was a millionaire?  Probably not!  I like my pets but would I pay someone else to care for them if I won? Probably so! lol

Anyway I won an iPod Nano from http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

They were giving away one free iPod Nano (16 gig) to a random follower (from their twitter page) every day of the week, for one week.  I was the first winner :o) 

http://twitter.com/postsecret/status/4152752677

That's their tweet announcing I was Monday's winner.  I was pretty excited!  I'll be more excited when I receive it.  As I still have yet to receive any of the things I have won thus far.  And starting next month if I still haven't, I'll start to wonder if it was a scam and just what they were scamming lol.

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment