Friday, September 11, 2009

My Tru:Blood Cocktail (haiku attempt)

Your drink recipe must be written in Tru:Haiku.  So 5-7-5: the first line is five syllables, the second line is seven syllables, and the last line is five syllables.

Here’s an example:

Tru:Blood Cosmo:
Start with some Tru:Blood, (5 syllables)
Vodka, vermouth, and a twist, (7 syllables)
Shake with ice.  Enjoy. (5 syllables)











 Here's mine below :o)

"Tru Sunrise"

Tequila, Tru:Blood
Over Ice, Add Grenadine
Garnish, Drink, Repeat

I made one that would ACTUALLY taste good & I would drink.
Some of the haiku's I saw shared (and I don't want to bag on anyone here) would taste like utter shit lol.  I mean for someone who used to drink a ton (such as myself lol) people really ought to think about the things they are mixing together sometimes.  And I hope they don't run a bar, otherwise they better have puke bags nearby lol. 

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment