Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Computer Problems

Just a note. I have been trying to let everyone in the groups I'm in, CT's I'm on, and otherwise...

I am having computer issues. I have been trying to fix my laptop. It won't reformat & it won't read from the CD drive. So yea, I have no idea. I'm having it looked at this weekend. But until then, pretty much everything has been removed from it (most saved on my new 640 gig portablt hard drive!) but the only thing that works is Internet Explorer & only in Safe Mode. So I can't use PSP or really do much of anything. Everything else makes it freeze up. If I can't fix it I will buy a new laptop in a few months.

Really sorry about this. And am bored already! LOL. So if you're in any other groups or CT's with me please let them know & share this information. I have not left I am having PC problems.

Thanks!
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment