Thursday, January 7, 2010

Apologies

Sorry all. I had to take a break during December due to lots of different things.
Work was super busy. The weather was super horrible.
I also moved.  And I have since been promoted to a full time position within the organization I have been working with for the past 2 years. And also have a part time position as well. So I am getting back into the swing of things! Just wanted to send a little update so if I am on your creative team please don't give me the axe! I am still here! And I am still wanting to create layouts, blog backgrounds, tutorials, templates, scrap kits, and signature tags. I just had to take a much needed break in December. So now that January has hit and it's a fabulous New Year I plan on getting back into the swing of things!

Thanks for understanding. And thanks to all who have downloading my templates and scrap kits. Thanks to all who have tried my tutorials. And thanks to the designers who have allowed me to use their beautiful kits to create with!

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment