Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Also received my TrueBlood stuff

Yep.  I received my TrueBlood stuff.  I was excited.  I drank both bottles of TrueBlood since, and well I can't say it's something I care to drink again.  It tastes like Fresca, with a coppery overtone.  And there's enough caffeine in there to keep you going for a few hours! lol.  But yea.  And the T-shirts were mens sizes, and I'm not a man!  I'm a woman, I wear smalls, not mediums.  So they are now pajamas.  Except the tank top, it had a stain on it, and I haven't been able to get it out so it's pretty much worthless right about now with it's orange stain.  I have no idea what the stain is from but it was like that when I opened the box.  That made me sad.

Also I already had the book I received, the first book of the Sookie Stackhouse series, so I will probably try to sell it.  And I dunno what to do with the glasses because they're nice but I use big glasses so I don't have to run to the kitchen 40 times a day.  lol.

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment